Check Out the View From My Office!
I work in a room with a view of the Santa Monica Mountains. Having grown up in a flat place, I longed to live near mountain. My dreams came true! Check out my Instagram account to see the ever-changing vista outside my window.
Ten Things About Me
1. I saved the life of a butterfly when I scared a cat.
2. I try to read at least 50 books a year.
3. I took my driving test 5 times. It’s a long story.
4. I love to talk to dogs and babies.
5. I collect odd words like rasceta, clishmaclaver and flumadiddle in a little notebook.
6. I was in a hitchhiking contest across upstate New York that ended in a tie.
7. I opened my door one day to find a flopping fish jumped out of the koi pond in front of my house. I picked it up and saved its life.
8. I wanted to be a cowgirl when I grew up.
9. I have heli-hiked in the Bugaboos and communed with penguins in Patagonia.
10. I love halvah, Satsuma tangerines, salted caramel and dark chocolate.